The censorship method … is that of handing the job over to some frail and erring mortal man, and making him omnipotent on the assumption that his official status will make him infallible and omniscient. – George Bernard Shaw Though there’s no scientific proof for it, I tend to believe in synchronicity, the tendency of […]
- How China Wiped Out Half the World’s Extreme Poverty
- On Being Offended
- A day to honor our right to disagree
- The partisan politics of crying “bully”
- 15 reasons to oppose drug testing in schools
- Next, a drone attack on American soil?
- A respectful thought on this day of our Lord
- Two kinds of justice: One for you, another one for cops
- Islam and science: a budding love affair?
- Revisited: Popular Delusions and the Madness of Crowds
- On gun control, media commit an epic viral deception
- Newtown: an explosion of dubious grief